Processing of personal data
Please note that the data you provide to the operator of this website at the time of your filling out this form available on the site itself, will be handled in accordance with the provisions established under law. 196/2003, code regarding the protection of personal data.
The form provided on the site serves only to enable site visitors to contact the operator of the site itself (if they so wish) by sending via the above form an email to the handler.
This informative report concerns personal data sent when you build the form.
Please note that data that will confer voluntarily via the forms will be turned into an email that eventually will be stored within the system of receiving emails used by the holder of the site.
This data will not be recorded on other media or devices, nor other data will be registered arising from your navigation on the site.
- PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The purpose of the processing of your data are as follows:The data will be used solely in order to be able to possibly recontact you via the email you provided in the contact form to process your request.
- NATURE OF DATA PROCESSED AND MODALITIES OF PROCESSING
- personal data will be exclusively the common data strictly necessary and relevant to the purposes mentioned in paragraph 1 above.
- The processing of personal data conferred is carried out by means of operations or of all the operations indicated in art. 4, paragraph 1, lett. a) d.Lgs. 196/2003.
- the treatment is carried out directly by the Organization of the holder.
- NATURE OF THE PROVISION AND CONSEQUENCES OF REFUSAL
Remember that you are not required to give to the Manager the personal data requested in the contact form.
The conferment of your data via the contact form is optional. However the refusal to grant for the purpose referred to in art. 1 will result in the inability to contact the operator of the Web site using the contact form provided on the site.
- THE HOLDER OF THE TREATMENT
Personal data collected through the contact form will be sent via email to the Manager of this web site (Fabio Villa, firstname.lastname@example.org), which will be holder of the treatment.
- YOUR RIGHTS
Remember that at any moment you can exercise the rights granted to you by art, 7 of d. Lgs. 196/2003 here reported:
Art. 7. Legislative Decree. 196/2003: right to access personal data and other rights
- interested has right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him/her, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form
- the interested party has the right to know:
- the origin of personal data;
- processing purposes and procedures;
- of the logic applied to handling with electronic means; d) the identity of the holder, the Responsibles and the representative designated as per section 5, comma 2;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative of the State, managers or agents.
- interested has right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which data were collected or subsequently processed;
- certification that the operations as per letters a and b)) have been notified, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
- interested has right to oppose, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data, as well as relevant to the purpose of collection;
- to the processing of personal data for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communications.
- DURATION OF TREATMENT
The treatment will last no more than what is necessary to the purposes for which the data were collected.
This website does not use profiling cookies. Anyway this website does use third-party services (such as google map) that could potentially install profiling cookies.
What are cookies?
Cookies are segments of information stored inside your computer from the web sites you browsed. Every time you visit a website, your browser sends the cookies previously stored by the same site (or by the web services used by that site) until the cookies expire or until they are deleted by other means.
There are basically three categories of cookie.
Technical cookies are used for authentication, session monitoring and storing of information needed by the website. Without them, the website is unable to provide the service that it has been intended to provide. Their adoption is not subject to previous consent.
Profiling cookies are used to track users for enhancing the advertising strategy or to provide statistical analysis for the web administrators. They are not required for correctly browsing the website and must be enabled only after user consent.
Third-party cookies are created by external webservices (e.g., Google or FaceBook) not directly owned by the website administrators.
How to delete cookies
Being them directly handled by your browser, there does not exist an universal solution to delete cookies: every single browser has its own way to handle them.
You can search the web for a specific browser procedure, e.g. AboutCookies has a selection of procedures to delete cookies from some commonly used browser